sexta-feira, 10 de janeiro de 2014

Post-holidays rest

Aah finally! Now I get it, this "holiday-season" is crap! Everything is full of lights and jolly music, mehhh! And plus, my human has been busy with the decorations and some wrap things (which actually I wouldn't mind putting my teeth on them, mwahhahha!) and then.. puuf!! She was gone and I was like: "WTF"!! Where did she go? Of course she left me with food and water, but for how long?! I was terrified.. again!! Since I came to live here in this place I believe my lifespan reduced a couple of years *sigh*

Well, during one of my miserable days someone came, I was already relief thinking it was her, when I saw, not my human, but 2 strangers and I was like: "WTF !!Heeeelppp!!!"   They started cleaning my house and giving me food (not so bad...) and made me do exercise! It was a nightmare! Ok, don't get me wrong, they were nice and everything and treated me well, but I was getting used to my previous human and now I had to change it again?! It was too much... I started wishing for her to return and thinking that she would come in any day, but sometimes it was just some packages or letters (that I wouldn't mind chewing just to get rid of this lowliness and sadness)... Until one day, I though I would die of hapiness, it was her!!! My human!! My lovely crazy human that I like to bite so much!! Aah, bright day, all is well when it ends well :)

***

She started with the cleaning and stuff and she made me do exercise as well, but I was so happy!! .. and tired!

What?! It is a toilet and a bed at the same time!! Give me some privacy, bitches!! See you :)

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário